Library and Information Center
The Library & Information Centre (LIC) at college aims at accumulation & dissemination of knowledge, information, insights and intellectual contribution in all areas of Engineering with an emphasis on Petroleum Engineering and Renewable Energy. LIC is on its way to becoming an outstanding learning resource center for the students, as well as faculty members.
- To acquire, organize and preserve a collection of information resources as required for supporting teaching of students, faculty and other members of the GEC community.
- To maintain and organize the physical environment to be conducive to the preservation and use of the Library’s resources by staff and users.
- To facilitate access to and use of the Library’s own resources and external sources of information.
- To ensure resources are made available in the most convenient and user-friendly formats possible with access to support services where appropriate.
- To offer instruction/expert guidance needed to users for effective use of the Library.
- To respond to the needs of disabled users and other Library user groups with special requirements.
Digital library : http://gec.bestbookbuddies.com/